Our success as a non-for-profit organization depends on the support and financial help of our members. Whether you’re signing up for the first time, or you’re renewing you membership again, we thank you for helping us to bring awareness and make living gluten-free easier and safer.
Your membership runs for 12 months. We’ll send out renewal reminders and forms in advance of your renewal date.
New Members Receive
- A copy of Celiac Disease for Dummies, the best book we could find that describes celiac disease and the gluten free diet in a clear understandable way. It includes a good description of the medical consequences of having celiac disease.
- A copy of the Pocket Dictionary: Acceptability of Food & Food Ingredients for the Gluten-Free Diet
- A subscription to the national newsletter Celiac News
- A membership in the Celiac Chapter closest to them. Chapters provide local information and a subscription to any newsletters they produce
Other Membership Benefits
- Current and accurate resources on celiac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis in CCA publications and reviews of current literature
- Up-to-date product information and food recalls
- Opportunity to contribute to research on celiac disease
- Chapter meetings that provide information, fellowship and local information about where to shop and eat
- Access to help and information by phone or email
- Discounts from some suppliers of gluten-free food (varies from area to area)
Your Membership Helps CCA Advocate For:
Better food labelling and disclosure of all sources of gluten in foods
- Government recognition of extra costs and time involved in eating gluten-free
- Safety, availability and enrichment of gluten-free products
- Public awareness and understanding to make living gluten-free easier and safer
- Medical awareness to ensure early diagnosis, and optimal continuum of care
Join the CCA by calling 800-363-7296 or by downloading a membership form, printing it, filling it out, and mailing it with your cheque to the CCA office (address is on the form).
***NEW*** Online Renewals
Now you can renew your CCA membership online! Click here.